hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

Feeling Good.
Saturday, December 5, 2009

Herrmm...I decided to blog again. haha! random me.

Was feeling good today cause I met my form twwoooss Juniors in USJ2 padang. :) . And I dont know why but It reminds me of my form two year =) .

when everyone was that naive =). and we even stand on the table and sing till one of the guru discipline caught us :P.




We even form a SSS group which is now, so not happening.
I nearly forgotten =D.

We too had our BBQ time too =P.




I think it was the wonderful year in secondary life. We dont even have to think about SPM, PMR, chemistry, physics, biology, est.



Tomolo Imma gonna go climbing "mountain" again with my dearest couzys.







Okay. im watching *You're Beautiful* now. Dang it, I just cant wait till SPM is over. Storyline is interesting. =P.


They are just so cute. =D.





not forgetting Carmen's favourite guy in the show. I still like the 1st guy more. =P.


tuning to:
A.N.JELL - Still, As Ever.


12/05/2009 10:10:00 PM