hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

silent.
Thursday, March 11, 2010

the memories are still fresh in my mind. Like the usual me, I can stand goodbyes. Especially those in Ipoh.

I din know I will miss it. Except for the hot weather and the dirty environment, and when there's no water while you're bathing half way. I din know it was so fast. and I din know tat I cant let it go. especially with them.






I din know how we got so close. all I know is, before we know each other, people make lots of assumption on me. some thought tat Im flirty, some thought that Im OC (otak cacat - talk without thinking) and some thought tat Im just purely super hyper traditional 38.

well, I din really know tat there were so many assumptions made on me. But, there were many miracles happen on me, that change their perspective on my personality. Slowly, they realize that Im not just who they thought I am. Then, an unpredictable friendship happens from there.

Now, after 3 months, there were many many memories with the friends there. While we're on our way to the jungle, we carried heavy bags but none of us give up. We try alot of funny things which can distract our mental so that we wont feel tired and heavy. 10km road is a long way especially when you're carrying a super heavy bag with 2 shirts, 2 trousers, one slipper, one sport shoe, one thick tower, rain coat, mestin, and uncooked rice. So, we created a tepukan called tepuk-tepuk lei lou mei.

I will remember the night when we gather on two bed and start gossiping till 2am. Haha. This is so not me but yea, I admit, I gossip. and I cant denied, sometimes, im really OC. because I tease people I dun like without thinking. Haha. But i dun really care. =P

And, I learn alot from the jurulatih there. I wont forget who I get scolded so loudly when my kayak flow to the other end. and the boring Character Building class. Its like swallowing sleeping pills. and the hyper active Class intergrasi which we can understand more about Malaysian culture. We carried "corpse" from class to class until every other class give a weird look to us. And the super boring kelas kenegaraan which I spend most of my time talking to Xiang kee..hahaha! and the heavy marching team with formation. Im inspired by the jurulatih because he can create 10 formation and train 80 member to do all the formation serentak in one day time.

besides, there were many complains between the 3 kaum besar in Malaysia. there were complications. And now I realize that Im actually living in a society. its cruel. people wear a mask in front of you and they take advantage on you.

But, sometimes, rainbows do appear in a cloudy weather. I still can meet alot of true friends during this 3 months Service.


when there's nothing to do on Sunday.


full celoreng is torturing. but it brings out our spirit as a team.


The Malay girl is the cutest girl I met in the camp =P.

So, life goes on.

Have to get use to every goodbyes and welcome another great things in life. Hope for miracles..so that we can meet again. Reaching to the stars =).

Labels:



3/11/2010 01:26:00 AM