I'm addicted to Vampire Diaries. OMG this is like, the first time in my life I actually wanted to watch this series until the end.
Oh Oh, do you know why I said that? because I don't usually get addicted to these TV series..I mean..you know..like the desperate housewife, the glee, the heroes etc etc. HAHA!
P/S : I'm not gonna type much today :P But Imma gonna post a lot of pictures of Vampiry-Vampira Vampire Diaries
Thanks to Wei Jun for introducing this show to me :P.
Oh and, this is so much different from Twilight.
and by the way, Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev actually act BETTER than Robbert Pattison and Kristen Stewart :D
That's the best part I like about it!
I'm so sorry to hurt those twilight fans but yea, the movie really irritates me.
This is so COOl! ahahha! I can see myself in her :P kidding!
and I like them together
Somehow, I feel that Paul Wesley and Robert Pattison look ALIKE!!??
hahaha! Oh well, but I am double liking Paul Wesley :D..