that suits me.
My ENL (english) lecturer actually asked us to write an essay about ourself. Except, she want us to do an outline for our essay. The thesis statement, the topic sentence and the supporting details. and I'm THAT sucks until, I can't even think of A single positive values slash characteristic slash interest. Don't you think there's something bothering me?
Okay. I din really live my life wisely. I'd been thinking whether I should go to some cafe work as a waitress OR, just join some event anything EXCEPT stuck inside the house. :S
and thanks to LWJ, now I dun feel SAAAAD at night. :D! I mean like, yesterday night I waas alright? Hahaha! but I dunno about tonight. anyway, I think tonight will be worst again? Because i have so many things to do. :S
so I did some research on "why teenagers in depressioin" guess wat I found?

bang! macam semua pun kena! :S
(except for the suicide part and the guilt part)
It's so scary when my mind just go y=sinX T.T..therefore, I need continuous motivation just like the arithmetic progression. and and, Grr..I really hate myself acting like some pathetic girl and go moody. Assss! Like some small kids who doesnt know how to control her emotion.

dare to dream and not afraid to reach for the stars :D
.jpg)
and as in REALLY, NO FACEBOOK anymore! :D The feeling of logging in facebook everytime I go online is fading away! Hahaha! One assignment down, four more to go. :).
tepuk-tepuk semangat!
*Yawns*. I never touch storybooks for a long time :X. Okay, I need to start reading again :D.
okay. I can feel the energy
.jpg)
psst psst : I miss DOng Hae :D
if Im not living in Malaysia,