okay. I have to post this. Forgive me but I just can’t stop imagining how my life would be without you. It’s all too sudden and too fast. Course, I’m happy for you. But life without you, I don’t dare to imagine. Now look, my tears are filling up my eyes. I don’t care about all those fights that we’d been through, and I just hate to face the reality now. (I still have to face it no matter what). It’s not like you are going to Kampar, Singapore or Penang. But we’re talking about a place @%^&* km far and need to sit for @#$% hours of flight just to see you in the future. I know things are never permanent, but I just wish that it’s not so soon. And you’d mentioned the numbers. 8 weeks. Gawd. No more random tea time, no more break time together, no more random calls, no more this no more that. No more outings, no more random practice guitar session, no more YS, no more badminton everything also no more. L.
Okay shut up Ee Suen. It's not like she's gone forever. so Shut up. Stop being such an ass! and stop being a cry baby! =_____________________=