hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

Feel good.
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi world. Im so happy today simply because my finals is gonna end. Although I get the idea that the next sem will be tougher, but hey, that's life right? We are always facing difficulties and at the same time happiness. :). So, I'll make sure I occupy myself with ALL SORTS of things dalam this three weeks. :D

To-do list in this three weeks.
  • Tidy up my books, room, papers, clothes or whatever shit!
  • transfer data from desktop to laptop.
  • piano.
  • driving licence.
  • learn how to cook.
  • do house work.
  • Alicia and Kelly and I. We're going to make that *dream book* work!
  • STORYBOOKS! - sandra brown Smoke Screen, To kill a Mocking Bird!
  • Go have activities with duckie.
  • expand knowledge. CNN.com, reader digest, The Star. :D

Wow. Long list huh? Anyway, notice that my to-do list is no longer watching drama, going out for movies?? HAHA! Coz im growing up! :D

Labels: , , ,



7/29/2010 02:51:00 PM