|
Monday, September 27, 2010
Was tidying up my room the other day, and I found out this old letter with untidy words on it from my letter box (all those letter I kept). I opened it up, and I started reading. Gosh, the more I read, the more I find myself childish and naïve.
But, there’s this one thing that I wish I could forget.
I.Forced.My.First-Crush.To.Write.Letter,To.Me.
I cant stop laughing at my stupid-ness. I do stupid things ==. I asked him to take a handshake picture with me on our last class trip. I even STICKed that picture on my diary book. And then, I forced him to write letter to me when I was in form 1.
See how immature I am? OMG. The thing is, stuffs like that are HARD to forget. ==. Okay, Im really speechless. That’s why I told some of my friends, if I have a chance, I WON’T WANNA MEET HIM AGAIN. SEEing him again will only remind me of those STUPID stuffs that I’d done. No. Don’t come. Hey you, if you’re reading this, don’t come near my life. PLEASEEEE……… I beg you….:)
***
This evening, I met my Yamaha piano classmates in SS15’s Subway. Jun Hao. (Kelly I think you know him right?) so, yes, he was my Yamaha classmates. So I asked him :” hey, do you remember me?? *big smiley face hoping that he’ll remember me*”
JH : Oh..of course, the Yamaha want marr..the GANAS wan…
==. Of all things, why lar remember Im ganas. okay, I know, I used to hit him SO hard, kick his chair and pissed him off :D. Goody old days :D
And then, I went back home, searching for my Yamaha books. Those ensembles, those singing session, the smell of the classroom, the joy of playing piano together with your good friends/childhood friend (some of us know each other since 4 years old.), those colourful books that attract you so that you’ll practice your piano.
Actually, I was about to give up my diploma. And then weijun’s quotes suddenly hits me real hard. “when you’re going to give up, think of the reason you held on for so long”. It’s not only about whether I’m still interested in playing piano, it’s the love towards the music, the passion towards the music that keeps me holding on. I remember how passionate I was when I talk about playing piano, I remember the strength and the confident in myself when I play the piano.
I gave up the chance of becoming a piano teacher in Yamaha for my grade7 ABRSM. And now, I will not allow myself to give up on this DIPLOMA for nothing. NOTHING!
“It’s time to change.” I told myself. Not to let my piano teacher down, not to let my mom down, not to let my daddy down, and most importantly, not to let MYSELF down.
Not gonna check my grammar error :D. suit yourself.
Labels: im trying to pull myself up again, what is the meaning of life
|
9/27/2010 11:39:00 PM
|