hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

It's been a long time since I jot down my thoughts.
Monday, June 13, 2011

We all wish to have a new car, new phone, to lose weight. But a person who has cancer only wants one thing. To fight their cance...r. I know that 97% of you won't put this on your wall. But 3% of my friends will. Put it on your wall in honor of someone who died from cancer or who's fighting against it now.♥


I saw this on a friend's status. For now, I wish everyone in the world who suffers from cancer can get well soon. may they be well and happy always. 


and p/s : don't say I didn't warn you, I'm not in a very good mood now IDK why. So yea, if you're just dropping by or bloghopping and will start bitching about me, just get out. 


today was a weird day, I don't know how I survived till the end but yea, I survived..although I slept for only 6 hours. 


Conclusion : I just don't feel like myself today. 


I'll continue this post when I can think about what to write :O


6/13/2011 01:00:00 AM