hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

Part of myself.
Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey World.

I am in a relationship with my thoughts today. Im undergoing some stupid desperado feeling.

It's like, im desperate for something. I dunno why am I like that but yea, imma gonna BE RATIONAL! (if you get wat I mean).

Suddenly, I realize that I am irrational sometimes, BUT also, rational in some ways. I don't know how to describe it into words but yea, sometimes, there's this irrational part of me, wanting me to do something outrages, something extreme and something bad. (BAD, not as in very bad like smoking, have a fight with some gangster, or taking drugs.) Bad as in, bad for myself, and probably, if my parents or friends finds out, they will go like "wat are you thinking eesuen??". Yessh, that kind of bad.

And when I let my thoughts flow, and that irrational part of me just pop out in my thoughts, the RATIONAL part of me will reappear, to avoid me to do something I'll regret forever. and MIND YOU, Im not having some Schizophrenia disease or mentally disorder. It's just something I discover in myself.

So yea, that's just little part of myself. Haha! Guess I have to face the reality again. Urrg. No one return my IC back to me YET. and Im pissed at that feller today. How can that theif, just take away my IC like that? It's not like it is useful to him right? Don't he have one? Can he like, just return that IC to me? Kay, Im not gonna nag. It's all my fault. If I wasnt that NOOB, I wont even lost my purse.


My to-do list for next week.

  • study business.
  • Economics presentation
  • study Malaysian Study.
  • Write 10 pieces of Journal
  • Business Assignment
  • General Studies assignment
  • Do math's exercise
  • Re-create my IC
  • Driving lesson - maybe
  • Community Service.
  • Start reading storybooks!

OMG ><. I really need a break.
Don't you think this is too much for me?


Teardrop on my test paper.

Labels: ,



5/30/2010 06:50:00 PM