Rainbow.
Even if the sun shines brightly in a busy afternoon, the rainbow will not necessarily appear. There is a higher chance for us to see the rainbow after a heavy storm
But, we can hardly fight the storm.
Friends are like the rainbow that appear after a heavy storm.
You are happy when you are with them.
They make you forget all the pain,
they make you forget about homeworks TEMPORARY,
make you forget all the stress you need to face TEMPORARY,
most importantly, they make you forget reality TEMPORARY.
You can be YOU in front of them TEMPORARY.
When the sun shines brightly again,
the rainbow will disappear.
By then, you'll have to get back to reality.
I can hardly see a rainbow appear in my life.
sometimes, I wish to experience the rainbow for a little longer.
Because most of the time, I'll have to deal with the storm.
***
Life, is like roller coaster. It can drive you crazy sometimes, but it can also give you a little bit of joy.
what will happen if I stop fighting?