hello.
welcome to my blog


Yallows :). Good day, sir/madam. :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally I decided to blog, type a longer post I mean. I know I’d been MIA for a long while. I just don’t feel like blogging. 1stly is because of my connection. I have to kept on disconnect and re-connect again so that I get a better transfer speed. (Don’t mention about maxis broadband) :S. 2ndly, I’d been dating lately , dating with the mops, plates, hangers and brooms. I admit Im not good at doing housework. I only did it for one month when my maid is gone temporary. But everything is different now. I don’t think my parents will hire another maid because the Indon people are restricted to find job as a maid in Malaysia. :S. So I think I’ll be doing housework constantly.


Im tired of my brother’s attitude. Im irritated. No, I don’t wanna talk about it here. Let the past remain as the past. I just hope that he could understand how tough it is for us, for me, to tolerate and bare with his irritating attitude. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know how to do this right and I’m really tired. At times I just feel like packing my bags and leave the house, but I know this is immature. Sometimes, all this that’s happening makes me realize that my home, my house is not exactly the warmest place.


Talking about self progress, I didn’t really read much during this holiday, and my English is getting suckier day by day. I can’t even think of a full sentence with no grammatical mistakes when I’m typing this post. Everything is messed up now. I’m serious. Like REALLY messed up. I’m rotting. I can’t find ANY good quality in me anymore. I’m NOT inspire anymore. I disappoint everyone. I disappoint my parents; teacher Anne and myself.


I was flipping through some ace-edvanture documents today, and I found out that teacher Anne REALLY find all sorts of ways to expand our knowledge. And all of a sudden, I remembered those four Ace-ed exercise books again. I’d been searching for them for MONTHS. It’s impossible for me to just throw them away like that. IMPOSSIBLE. Those are important books in my life. All my efforts are IN THERE and when I think about those books that had disappeared it hurts.

Labels:



8/17/2010 10:04:00 PM